Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I realise my hair drop damn fast,faster than anyone i have ever stay with lol, my corner always have a lot of hair.i wonder why,maybe 2 reasons:
1. i'm gonna be botak soon T.T NO pls seriously, i wan a nice 'sea of hair' until at least 50 year old one, i still nid to find a wife and i dun wan my head to be shiny when my kids are still in primary school...
ok lar maybe if i hav a lot of money i wun mind but the problem is i dun...ya so pls...i dun wan to be botak!!!
2. my hormone got problem and my hair grow damn fast, walau i rather to grow in height, have not grown any taller since i came singapore, weird sia, singapore air change my hormone ar? maybe my hair took all the hormones tat were supposed to help me grow taller... piangz i used to grow like 5 cm a year in m'sia one lor, during peak period of course...

ran 4.5k today, damn long nv run liao, damn tired and the weather was quite hot, calvin arkar and zhan liang ran too, nv run wif them but i think all of us improved. arkar's timing was like 20.xx which is damn imba and he ran at 2+ when it was hottest piangz siaokia, zl oso improved a lot, 23 something i think, really good job
calvin's was 23 oso and i got 22.11 haha quite happy but i think tat is my limit edi, for now, shall train harder after promos, i hope i will....

No comments: