Monday, July 21, 2008

went to the scholarship fair.felt totally out of place,extra,weird. duno wat was i doing thr. felt so inferior seeing those rafflesians and vj highflyers around :\
couldnt help but..rly wonder wat could have happened if i had chosen to work hard or even gone to rj. maybe i'll be eyeing those top us/uk universities now instead of being so lost and hopeless..
argh..think it's rly costly to lose my scholarship, it's nt jus money...it's gonna affect me when i apply for uni and stuff..i cant even afford to hope for any uni scholarship now..it rly hurts when i look at my grades..
i know it's too late and meaningless to think about all this now.but the fact tat i'm struggling with everything now rly bothers me a lot..i do believe i hav the abilities to do well.bt i can only blame myself for being so complacent. think it's rly too late. 3 months plus to a levels. i seriously dun think i'm gonna make it.
feel so damn lousy.screwed up.
damn...

No comments: