Saturday, February 28, 2009

bak in singapore! hehe now i rly nid to find job liaoz
argh but the 2 weeks china trip in april is rly givin me headache..which company will allow me to take 2 weeks leave =.=
hav a few temp jobs lobangs from housemates and frens hehe thx ppl.let's see
hotel banquet,camp instructor,waitering..
haha the past 1 week was great.
ming jie,ming yao and eunice came to muar to visit. brought them ard wif andrew. tat few days were rly fun hahaha and i was allowed to drive w/o my dad/mum by my side haha well thinkin thr's still much space for improvement tho hahahaha.
so 1st day was asam fish, my hse, dinner at 'jing jing' and halo cafe afterwards, the singers tat nite were nt bad heh. i like the 国境之南 sung by the guy heh.
2nd day was andrew's turn to bring us ard.heh bak kut teh for breakfast, lunch at parit jawa and dinner at sum restaurant.spent quite a while at tanjung later.and we went to play the see-saw LOL.
the five days after tat were spent wif family heh.ate a lot of good food =D
and now i'm bak in spore..very fast ehs.results coming out nxt week.and shit i dun wna receive my results =S very scary arrrrr pls let me get into environmental engineering in NUS pls pls pls haha.
ok i shall go job-hunting now..

No comments: