Saturday, February 14, 2009

helllooooo haha have not written any stuff here for toooo long!
hmm quite bored at home now so maybe i shall write sth...
haha actually even after so long..i still miss vj a lot a lot.=(
and i miss the ppl especially.heh.have not seen some for tooooo long =((
and my wallpaper is not helping it either, reminding me of the wonderful 2 yrs i had in vj everytime i on my comp lol. it's a picture of kandchengdzonga peak by the way hehe...
hmm hav been having a lot of funny things running through my mind but i'm too lazy to pen them down hahaha laziness.something that has invaded me totally after a levels.crap.and tat jus reminded me tat my fitness is like shit now too.bleh.i wan a new knee T.T
heh let's see wat hav i done in the past 2 months..
tour kat malaysia with the malaysian scholars,odac OT3! tat's the bomb man haha,kuching trip wif some of the malaysians,it was quite fun my 1st time in sarawak haha.class christmas gathering and bbq!!=DDD..getting my driving license..lunch with the new malaysian scholars at thaipan..goin bak vj for outdoor rumble..rotting away at home plucking mushrooms..spending time with my family =DD and bullying my sister hohoho.think tat's about all..lol and i seriously nid to start running again if i'm rly wna go for any marathon in e future.wonder if adidas sundown is still possible for me..my knee seems to be saying no..hmm.crap.
i wan to go bak sg and work!but i hav to go china wif my family for 2 weeks in april..how m i goin to find a job tat will allow me to take 2 weeks leave =.=|| aiks.
the weather in muar has been crazy.freaking hooooot.hav not seen any rainfall for darn long edi. *&^%&#$@#$ ahh climate change =(
and i guess the perak incident jus proved to the world how corrupted the goverment is oh wells go to hell barisan nasional.bleh
haha sry if u could not understand the post. i noe it's all random to the max but yalar.i'm darn bored now becos i'm alone at homeeee. shall go bak to reading my 飞狐外传。告辞!

oh ya by the way, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!情人节快乐!!祝天下有情人终成眷属 haha

No comments: